Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Details of 2010 Tours to Canada's West Coast & Italy

I'm back in Ottawa from Madrona in Tacoma. It took me awhile to get caught up with the change in time zones, plus travelling on a 'red eye' flight from Vancouver to Toronto. However all went well and although the travelling was tiring, it was uneventful (by that, I mean safe landings.)

My apologies to all those who have been waiting for details of the 2010 tours. I am happy to let you know that I’ve just completed the planning for two special trips:

The West Coast of British Columbia, August 23rd to 31st – Victoria, Vancouver Island, Salt Spring Island and Tofino (Pacific Rim National Park). Itinerary information at: http://www.joycejamestours.com/joycejames2010/westcoast.html

An Italian Idyll, September 20th to October 2nd -- Venice, Anghiari, travelling in Tuscany and Florence. Itinerary information at: http://www.joycejamestours.com/joycejames2010/italy.html

Please read the details of both tours on my website: www.joycejamestours.com. This is your opportunity to travel in a small group, with fellow textile enthusiasts. Both itineraries have been carefully researched to take into account your interests, but I’ve allowed enough time for relaxation and the opportunity to fully appreciate your travels. Due to the special areas we visit and the talented local people we meet, the size of the group will not be
expanded. Neither of these unique itineraries will be repeated next year, as I have some other destinations in mind.

Earlier participants frequently comment on the high value of the tours, which have a strong ratio of repeat travellers. The land cost is on my website and I can arrange for return flights from your home city, plus would be happy to reserve extra hotel nights before and/or after either tour. The registration forms for each trip can be downloaded and mailed to the agency, Executive Worldwide Travel in Ottawa. Payment can be made by cheque, money
order or credit card.

Non-knitting companions have not been forgotten and are very welcome. Activities for their interests are being planned and will be integrated into the schedules.

I hope you will be able to join us on a tour. If you have any questions or just want to say hello, don’t hesitate to contact me, either by email at knitting@joycejamestours.com or by phone at 613-695-0889. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: