Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An announcement!

Due to the overwhelming, immediate response when the first trip to Wales was announced, the tour quickly sold out, with a waiting list. Since I designed the initial itinerary, I've done a lot of additional reading and have discovered more small wool producers, craftshops, another interesting speaker--and much, much more! (These revisions will be included in the May tour.)

As a result, I've decided to offer one more opportunity to visit this beautiful principality. The second tour will take place during the first two weeks of September. Garth, my website guy is currently getting the details ready for the website, along with an updated registration form. The price and length of the tour will remain the same as the May version. I expect the information will be there in less than a week.

I've kept in mind to keep the tour small (maximum 14 people), with time to relax and to enjoy the experience. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to join us on this unique itinerary. You can either email or phone me at: 613-695-0889 or 1-800-267-5552.

I am still going to retire and the 2011 tours (regretfully) will be my last.

No comments: