Friday, November 16, 2012

2013 Tours to Scotland and Wales


I wanted to let you know that the details for the 2013 tours to Scotland and Wales are (finally) on my website: www.joycejamestours.com. (With many thanks to my talented, long-suffering Website Guy!) I apologize for the delay, as I know that a number have been waiting to register.

These will be great tours--I've incorporated many high points from previous tours, and have added a number of visits and venues which I feel certain you will enjoy. Both tours have been planned to be a balance between free time to just reflect and knit, and also to experience the special ambiance of our travels. 

If you have friends and/or relatives who are non knitters, there is much in these unique itineraries which will appeal to them. Many people comment on the value of the tours and we have a considerable number of repeat participants.

 Please contact me if you have any questions, either by phone at 613-695-0889 or by email: knitting@joycejamestours.com.. Hope you can join us.




No comments: