Saturday, December 7, 2013

Scotland, Vikings & "Gotta love that snow!"


I've been receiving registrations for our "2014 Scottish Skeins & Skerries" tour. If you'd like to join us or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me: www.joycejamestours.com. Plus, don't forget about the "Follow the Viking Route" cruise and tour. There are a very limited number of cabins available. As it is a relatively small ship and a unique itinerary, the space fills up quickly.

I had an email asking about any Shetland or Orkney blogs. (Thanks Shirley) My first thought was Hazel Tindall's site, which listed many Shetland blogs which she follows--look on the right-hand side for her list. www.hazeltindall.com. I haven't looked for Orcadian blogs yet, but will do so.

Even though winter hasn't officially arrived, I thought these photos were amusing. (Thanks Jean for sending) Some people just have way too much time on their hands!
 
Gotta love that snow!


























Oh, and by the way, WINTER is just around the corner!







No comments: